The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here on the Central Coast. With already two weeks of 90 degree + weather, it feels like summer is right around the corner. Summer brings with it many things; long beach days, warm nights complete with bonfires, barbecues, cold beer and refreshing cocktails. After our warm days last week, all I was craving was fresh, homemade Sangria.
Perfect for parties, at home with friends, or just to have on hand for a weekend, Sangria is a summer staple. It easy, refreshing, and can be made in large quantities perfect for guests and parties. What you’ll need:
How You’ll Make It:
- Cut all of the citrus, I like to do different shapes for each as it looks more appealing and creative – however I leave the raspberries whole and just quarter the strawberries
- Combine all the alcohol into the pitcher with the citrus and berries
- Let sit, covered, in the fridge for at least one hour – stirring occasionally
- Have a handy helper, like Mira, pictured above and below to supervise
- Serve cold over ice – garnish with citrus – Enjoy!